All the benefits of small business ownership, plus big company stability and support.
With franchise ownership at Unishippers, you’re in control of your business, but you’re never in it alone. By joining our more than 170 franchises, you’re part of a team of entrepreneurs who are helping small and medium-sized businesses solve for their biggest shipping needs while benefiting from leading customer support and backed by a network of top-tier carrier partners.
If this sounds like you:
We have an unmatched opportunity to take ownership over your future success. For more than 30 years, Unishippers has deployed a proven franchise model with uncapped earning potential in a growing, economically stable industry.
As a franchise owner, you will enjoy:
- Geographic flexibility: Sell from anywhere, to anywhere, with our national franchise model
- Work-life balance: As a B2B service, enjoy B2B hours vs. the nights and weekends usually required by a retail franchise
- Low startup costs: No heavy equipment required – leave the lifting to our carrier partners while you operate from the office of your choice
- Training and resources: Attend a variety of online and in-person trainings taught by the sales leaders who have built the business, keep in touch through weekly and monthly leadership calls, and build relationships at hosted events throughout the year
Here’s what you should bring to the opportunity:
- Proven experience building a book of business through inside or outside sales
- A thorough understanding of sales best practices, including cold-calling and identifying leads in relevant industries
- Confidence and professionalism to meet with business decision-makers
- Commitment to nurturing long-term customer relationships through proactive, consultative service
- Experience cultivating and mentoring a team of sales professionals
- A willingness to learn and grow as a leader in the shipping industry
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, fill out the inquiry form and a member of our Franchise Development team will schedule a time to walk through the program with you in detail, answer your questions and discuss your next steps.